Tuesday 22 December 2009

Nike I like

I am a devoted swoosh wearer. I rarely wear Adidas, and try stay true to my addiction, even tho I did request a full old school Adidas tracksuit for Christmas.

Few bits have caught my eye and coincidentally re-released. The re-release is the Nike Tiempo Premier football boot, which I only recently blogged about. Slight modifications made to the sole and the leather looks super soft. These were my favourite boots in my playing days and the retro looks so nice I feel inspired to start playing again! Maybe near my new home, at Hackney marshes.
Also two sneakers, the Nike SB Blazer in a beautiful forest green colour with a perforated swoosh, quite festive with the red laces. Also the Torch Max 90 Current as I missed out on the Moire version I think this will be a definate purchase.









Swoosh there it is!

No comments: