Saturday 9 May 2009

Take a ride on the hypecicle.

Nike Air Yeezy. Most definately the Hype shoe of the year, there hasn't been this kind of anticipation and queuing oustide store for a sneaker realease in a while. While I just kicked back and watched the madness, my pair came for free thanks to my boy! Last time I queued for a realease was the Bathing Ape Shark hoody and I told my self that would be the last!

Well the shoe was finally picked up today. It smelt amazing, you know that kind of fresh sneaker box smell, My opium. The design details were great, the glow in the dark sole unit, lace toggles and materials, but not overdesigned. A nice shoe to have in the collection. Anyhow, as we say up north 'WE'LL HAVE OWT FOR NOWT!'

the shoe:


Design developement:




Love a Freebi!

No comments: