Wednesday 4 February 2009

Re-cycled Vintage French Rabbit Fur


Balenciaga Fall 2009







After recieveng a FREE bag full of Vintage French Rabbit Fur, I decided to incorperate within my collection. Thanks to Simon Godlove.





Coolman and Godlove


Real Fur also holds that controversial element which activists do take rather seriously. Im no animal killer and after seeing the programme KILL IT, SKIN IT, WEAR IT: I was rather upset in the way the animals were killed. Foxes skinned alive, baby seals clubbed to death was quite horrific and emotional viewing.

I also see these furs I recieved as a bi-product, they were not killed to make my collection, the jackets will be de-constructed and re-cycled, re-constructed and used. So am I wrong to use these?




PETA
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

No comments: