Sunday 31 August 2008

Sunday Movie

Im hoping this will scare the alcohol out of me.

Im'a take spare pants.



After seeing the movie im undecided whether I like it or not. My fragile mind was taken in and I was definately prepared to jump out of my seat. Which I almost did!
Nervous laughs round the cinema also killed it a bit. JPW left halfway to go "for a piss", but im pretty sure he went to change his soiled pants.

The film was inspired by true events which basically means it was totally fictional, but the "true story" adds to the thrilling suspense.

Director Bryan Bertino's childhood: a stranger came to his home asking for someone who was not there, and Bertino later found out that empty homes in the neighborhood had been broken into that night he also said his main inspiration was Helter Skelter, a true crime novel about the 1969 Manson family murders.

Internet rumours suggest it was based on Keddie Cabin murders. but basically the film is totally made up.

On a lighter note catwalk beauty Gemma Ward was one of the masked killers. Doll face.




Sleep well.

No comments: