Friday 29 June 2012

On and On.

Recently we had an interesting guest at the Studio, somewhat Hip-Hop royalty from the Golden Age of the music , producer of tracks such as Notorious B.I.G One More Chance and Busta Rhymes WOO HAH and all-round cool guy.

Rashad Smith is on tour with Erykah Badu and dropped by to get a an MB Biker Jacket made, and also drop off an exciting project, an official Space Jam jacket he wanted us to rework the garment, free reign, we could go crazy, as soon as I saw it I had made my mind up what I wanted to do with it.

Rashad kindly shared a few amazing stories, but very modest in regards to name dropping as he could go on all day... 

Obviously then invited us to Erykah's show that night at Hammersmith Apollo, it would be extremely rude not too! So we did.










































amazing. REAL THANG.

No comments: