Friday 29 August 2008

Papa's Got a Brand New Bag

Ebay is the best shop in the World. OFFICIAL! The array of goods, range from everything to errrm everything, and all you do is simply search for what you like from the comfort of your home.

Did you know that the first ever item sold on eBay was a broken laser pointer for $14.83. Astonished, seller and founder French-born Iranian computer programmer Pierre Omidyar contacted the winning bidder to ask if he understood that the laser pointer was broken. In his responding email, the buyer explained: "I'm a collector of broken laser pointers."

And also it was founded on September 3rd 1995, same day as my Birthday!

Well while I was searching I came across this:







Well I dont think I could really rock this but it reminds me of a vintage Doctors/Surgeons bag and its Chanel, and its Wood and its fuckin DOPE!!

It would make a perfect ornament in my future appartment, and it is my Birthday soon people's :) ill let you guys sleep on it, have a think. meanwhile here is the link to the auction:

CLOTHSURGEONS BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM THE PUBLIC

Oh yeah, you will need a PAYPAL account :)

1 comment:

ShhhSheSmilez said...

Hmmm.
Not sure if i like this one.
The handles seem a bit too hench for my liking.
I dunno. Whatever tickles your fancy Bday boy.