Wednesday 27 August 2008

A PIECE OFFERING........?!

I go by the name of Triv, this is my first dabble on CLOTHSURGEON blog....and I have to admit I am excited.....very excited infact!
After a weekend of misfortune and sadness, my spirits were lifted due to a piece offering from my good friends at VANS!
As I got to my office this week, I was greeted to 4 FULL BOXES of loveliness!


After being sent many, many styles, the 3 below are my personal favourites for HOLIDAY/XMAS 08

SEA CAPTAIN- part of VANS ever growing surf range.......nice and comfy, but the cut of the ankle is REAL MAD!!


AUTHENTIC MODULAR- based on block design and tiling, something a little more tasteful for even the most fed up plain tee wearing bugger! very Mondrian!

HALF CAB CROC- part of a huge croc pack for xmas 08....SUEDE...GOOD! LEATHER...GOOD! CROC SKIN...DOPE!!



CHEERS MR MILLS!

All released around XMAS!

Have a good one!

3 comments:

ShhhSheSmilez said...

JEALOUS!!
Where the hell do you work to get them kinda gifts?
All i get is paint samples and carpet tiles *sighs*

RSM said...

the surgery consists of many nurses and doctors...all linked in there special way.

helping out the SURGEON!

haha

ill keep u in mind when im re-decorating!

LeeJulien said...

haha this is madnessss

I WANT!